ARE WE A GOOD FIT?
BECAUSE NOT EVERYONE SHOULD WORK TOGETHER..
WHEN IT COMES TO ANY TYPE OF BUSINESS, THERE IS ONE REALITY MANY IGNORE:
There is no such thing as a “good fit” for everyone.
And we admit, 7x is not a good fit for everyone raising capital. At 7x, we know who we are. We know our strengths and weaknesses and we also know what a “good fit” and “bad fit” client looks like.
WE ARE NOT A GOOD FIT FOR YOUR COMPANY/ORGANIZATION IF..
- Your company or venture is only an idea and you’re seeking seed capital (in other words, it doesn’t generate a profit) or you’re only seeking working capital to cover overhead to hopefully, one day generate a profit…we’re not a good fit. We attract investors seeking a return on their investment sooner than later and these investors like a defined exit-strategy.
- You’re looking to raise capital without a budget and you try to do everything yourself (DIY).
- You’re looking for the lowest price, inexperienced team. (Clearly, there are many “consultants and agencies” without experience in raising capital or marketing to Accredited investors that will charge less than we do at 7x, as well they should. So if you’re basing your advisory team selection on price alone, know we won’t be a good fit.)
- You’re not willing to “think big” when it comes to raising capital. At 7x, we want to work with the best of the best which means companies must be committed, hard-working, and willing to think outside industry norms.
- You don’t have buy-in from the top. Granted, we offer a presentation on the “why” of our strategies and methods to help organizations experience 100% buy-in, but our experience has shown us that if management is not on board when it comes to execution, it will generally fail.
- You don’t deal well with constructive feedback. We feel it’s our obligation to always be 100% frank, honest, and concise with our recommendations to clients. That being said, not everyone receives feedback well on their current collateral, processes, positioning and branding, or even their venture.